Friday, September 08, 2006

MDSB @ dbl O (6 Sept 2006)

Most Desirable SNAG Babe @ Double O (6 September 2006)
Have been suffering from insufficient sleep for quite a long time... Anyway, rushed down to dbl O as early as 4pm plus to help provide photography coverage for the event.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture taken at 4.40pm...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took some "behind-the-scene" shots around... Yeah, got exclusive shots... Sorry, haven't get permission to share those shots...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It all began with their rehearsal...
(I'll post the pictures only if I'm granted the permission, but most likely not...)

Followed by styling and makeup at the nearby Jean Yip @ Liang Court. Seeing the Make-Up Artist (MUA for short), I'm really inspired to be a MUA too! Who say guys can't make good MUA?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really like those eyes...

(I'll post more pictures only if I'm granted the permission, but most likely not...)

The actual show!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The MC of the night...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My nightmare!!! No more battery! It's like only half-way down the event... The night is still young! Didn't manage to even take pictures with the contestants... Forgot to bring along the lastest issue of my SNAG magazine to get autographs from them... Arrggghhh.... Hence I left early without even having a drink or two... Sorry guys, most of my pictures were "behind-the-scene"...

No comments: