Monday, January 08, 2007

Inter-JC Pageant @ Zouk (6 Jan 2007)

Inter-JC Pageant @ Zouk (6 Jan 2007)
Went home straight from the shoot in the morning to re-organise my gears... Something bad happened... My SB-800 flash fell off from my camera mount... What a bad omen... Then, it followed up with lots of unfortunate/unwanted situations. After the fall, the flash seemed to died on me. Good thing that I brought my second flash unit along. But, have way during the shoot, more things happened. Indeed, a professional photographer got to always have backup if his gears screwed him/her up. I've yet to reach there... I'll try harder...

My losses so far...
- 1x Hotshoe protecter
- 1x LCD screen protecter
- 1x Eye piece
- 1x SB-800 flash stand
- 3x Tripods
- 1x SB-800

Pictures at http://www.funkygrad.com/gallery/hollywoodglamour

See also:
- Stomp (www.stomp.com.sg)
- Nightlife (www.nightlife.sg )
- Whosgoing (www.whosgoing.sg)

No comments: